I’ll take as compliment being used for example near such major blogs like Lifehacker and Download Squad . :) And it’s more than fair to pass some links further. I do not like pure link posts so this is my excuse for today.
So in no particular order
- Rarst is Guardian – extremely practical, efficient and stubborn.
- frogstr is Mechanic – independent, problem-solving and seeking fun.
- nice2all is Doer – active, playful and action-filled.
- BloggingTips is Duty Fulfiller – responsible, hard working and conservative.
- Freeware Genius is Duty Fulfiller.
- Freeware Junkie is Guardian.
- t3chnophilia is Guardian.
- NiharsWorld is Doer.
- Thinksynergy is Mechanic.
- Blogsessive is detected as non-English blog.
Click through these so you can thoroughly compare your impressions with those of Typealyzer. :)
Mostly boring types much into logic and order around here. :) With occasional sparks of intuition. Do you take this seriously? Not sure I am, but it’s cool to let go and hear some computer generated opinion for a change – nothing personal, just mystery of secret algorithms.
Typealyzer seems to be one of the few services based on uClassify . I’ve browsed through their blog and there are actually possibilities for useful stuff like anti-spam filtering. Time will tell if it gets anywhere.