Really short version – for next month I am going to be really nagging everyone (yes, including you ) around to subscribe to my recent posts feed and even if you can’t stand RSS you can still go for email subscription. So do it now. :)
After you do you can relax and read on for background behind that and some plans for this month.
Contest held for a second time by Daniel Scocco of DailyBlogTips . It’s competition between blogs to increase their RSS subscriber count as well as research, try and invent effective techniques for that. Started today, you can see details in announcement post and list of participating blogs in scoreboard .
So this month is going to be under sign of RSS for me. I am already posting quite a bit on this awesome technology so not really much of a change.
It’s not like I want everyone to just read my feed and stop visiting my blog ever (as I strongly suspect plenty of my readers do :) ). Still RSS is great tool to keep up with updates . I’d prefer my readers to be efficient in their daily online routine rather than not having time to read my blog.
Help me a bit
I rarely do calls for action. Will you help me this time? :)
- subscribe to my feeds , if you already reading one of them check other as well (recent posts , software updates );
- send your friends and other online contacts, who might be interested, short message with your opinion about my blog and links to my feeds .
Good time to make me work for your blog
- Ask me for a guest post . You can check those about SpeedFan or Hexagora PerfMon as examples. I only ask that you add short introduction with your opinion about my blog and links to my feeds.
- Let’s exchange blog reviews . I have built up some reputation already in Reader Blog Critique project and you can also check BradBlogging review for standalone example. I am only giving honest and thorough reviews. No bribing here. In return I ask you to post your honest opinion about my blog overall, design, content and again – links to my feeds.
- Let’s exchange ads . I made 125×125 banner for this contest for linking to my feed. I am offering to host your 125×125 banner for two months if you host mine for one month (which is the duration of contest). You can go for less than month, I will still show your banner twice longer. Possible duration bonus if you sign up for exchanging reviews and maybe other stuff. Spots are limited so I reserve right to be picky! :)
- Whatever else you can think of. Feel free to ask.
Comment on this post so I can get back to you or mail me email@example.com .