I spend quite a chunk of my time online. Still I never really put together what I want from it. It’s too soon for my next blogging milestone and escape into number-crunching of stats.
So what are my goals online for next year?
- Learn the new tools I found recently (Yahoo Pipes , PostRank , NewsGator , etc) and find some more.
- Build some bridges of communication to people around, since starting this blog my Internet experience became more social.
- Learn to drop services, sites and blogs I no longer enjoy sooner instead of sticking with them to the last.
- Learn to turn it off and go to sleep instead of staring at screen when I don’t really need anything online.
- Stick with managing this blog and see where it gets me.
Not too deep, eh? :) Still keep it simple principle rarely fails me.
This post was written for “ What Are Your Internet Goals for 2009? ” group writing project.
Blog for Beginners #