I am not a big fan of online memes, but see enough of them and you are bound to like at least some. I encountered such at blog David Airey (identity designer).
There is only one rule – type each letter of alphabet in browser address bar and list first link that shows (I suspect there is second unspoken rule to omit porn).
For the sake of showing visited links I also disabled Opera’s bookmarks and content content scan suggestions.
- Aeiko.net/desktopography – artistic wallpapers collection, recently suggested by ChrisA at Simple Desktops post;
- Backtype.com – search engine for comments, here is my comment profile by the way;
- Cooltechzone.com – had followed me on Twitter recently, hadn’t decided if I am interested yet;
- Davidairey.com – as above;
- Eztv.it – TV torrents and news portal;
- Filehippo.com – best software portal ever:
- Habrahabr.ru – site on IT stuff, landed from search about some Opera tweaks recently;
- Ilovefreesoftware.com – tech blog of my regular reader and commenter Ishan;
- J has nothing decent to offer;
- Kissmetrics.com – some analytics stuff in beta, I mostly follow them on Twitter for good links they share;
- Lifehacker.com – I am so cathing heat for this one, I know some readers love to hate it :) ;
- Mail.google.com – don’t really use web interface at home (much prefer Opera M2 and IMAP), but checked recently if blog’s database backups are mailed properly, they tend to stuck at times;
- Netlimiter.com – very precise traffic monitor, visited recently for news on long-developed third version;
- Osalt.com – had a post on this software directory yesterday;
- Projecteuler.com – programming training, I got stuck recently but have it open so I get back when I have time and will to;
- Q – elusive linkless letter;
- Retroaffect.com – amazingly not this blog, some game’s site I visited when weeding some old RSS feeds out of FeedDemon today;
- Spreeder.com – speed reading web app, picked up from recent tweet by Maki of Dosh Dosh marketing blog;
- Twitter.com – follow me :P ;
- Usabilitypost.com – design blog, visited for few recent posts after several quiet weeks;
- Validator.w3.org – I learned to validate and do it with each post;
- Whatsonmypc.wordpress.com – another tech blog by another active reader and commenter Rick;
- X – nothing (seriously nothing);
- Youtube.com – I am not a fan of online video, was looking up clip of magnificent George Carlin to send friend a link;
- Z – and nothing again.
Phew, I hoped for an easy post but it actually took some effort to compile. So now you are allowed to flame and judge me. Just don’t forget to make your list and post in comments so I can return the favor. :)