Please note I don’t do giveaways at this blog anymore.
I had been contacted by Gino Orlandi of UPrinting with an sponsorship offer – to host contest or giveaway for my readers. I am sure you had seen plenty of such events sponsored by them. Usually on blogs requiring you to subscribe, tweet or whatever. My traffic and subscriber count are just fine with natural growth…
So instead of making this giveaway about me I am making this about you.
What is up for grabs
- 1000 business cards;
- 1000 (more) business cards;
- 750 (don’t ask) business cards.
- one 18″x24″ (45cm x 60cm for those blessed with metrical system) canvas art print.
How to participate
- comment/tweet/link/mail/whatever me image of your business card and/or few words about what you do, what services you provide, link to your site/blog/twitter (yes, I am asking for link plug);
- comment/tweet/link/mail/whatever me image you want to get printed on that canvas;
- deadline is March 22nd 2009.
You can do either or both. After deadline I am going to do showcase post with all submissions so you can get some promotion and check out what fellow Rarst.net readers do for a living. :)
- winners for three business card prizes are going to be chosen by random;
- winner for canvas prize is going to be chosen by me for image I like most.
- free shipping for prizes is only provided for USA and Canada;
- prizes are completely handled by sponsor, I have no control over process after passing winners’ emails to them (so make sure it is valid);
- I reserve the right to remove submissions I deem inappropriate (porn, viagra, pyramids, etc) and make changes for the purpose of clarification or complying with possible sponsor’s requests.
- sponsor requested to use two links to their services in announcement post, which I did;
- I was offered 1000 business cards for hosting giveaway, which I had negotiated to be added to prize pool.
As I wrote in the beginning I am skipping forceful promotion but will be grateful if you pass word to your friends who might want some business cards, cool poster or may like the blog itself. :)